Admission & Withdrawal

  1. Admission is granted to students who come from C.B.S.E. Schools depending on the vacancy in each class and the meritorious performance at the entrance examinations. Students from a non-recognized school will not be admitted. Students who have attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without the Transfer Certificate of the last recognized school attended. The Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the District/Divisional Education Officer. Admission forms are to be tilled up by the parents or the legal guardians.
  2. Admission to class 11th would depend on the meritorious performance in the Xth Board and the Provisions made thereof.
  3. Students from local schools are not considered for admission.
  4. Notice of withdrawal should be given a month in advance, or else the fee for the following month will be charged. Such a notice should be given by the parent or guardian in writing. Those leaving in March must pay fees for the whole academic year.
  5. No Transfer Certificate is issued until all dues are cleared. The Application Form is inserted in the Calendar. Such Certificate will only - be given DURING OFFICE HOURS and THREE days after the application has been submitted.