The School hours are as follows : 7.40 a.m. to 1.45 p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
Students are expected to be in school at 7.35 a.m.
All students using the school bus are expected to beat the bus stops at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
Buses will not wait for late comers.
Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
All students must occupy allotted seats immediately after boarding their buses.
The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
The drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters, and subject to change, as and when there is a genuine need.
When the bus is in motion, students should not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
The drivers attention should not be distracted for any reason.
The teachers in the bus and respective bus leaders arE responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses.
Any serious offence or problem must be reported to the principal.
The bus will stop at the designated stops only for 2-3 minutes,
For students of smaller classes, parents should provide an escort who can be identifiable by the child.
The School Library and Reading Room is well equipped with books and periodicals dealing with diverse topics of interest specially suited to the students. They should try to draw the maximum benefit from them.
- Books from the School Library will be issued to the students during the Library period as assigned in the Class Time-Table. Only one book is issued at a time. Reference books will not be issued.
- All books must be entered in the Library Register before they are taken from Library.
- Books are issued for the use of the borrower only. Hence she may not lend or exchange them with her classmates.
- Books must be examined by the borrower before leaving the library and any damage mustbe brought to the notice of the Librarian. The borrower will be held responsible for any damage to the book while in her charge.
- Books should not be kept for more than 7 days. They may however, be extended for a further period of 7 days provided that they are not in demand by other borrowers.
A good book is the precious life-blood of a master spirit.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum period of 14 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full price of the book or replace the same.
- All library books must be returned one month before the Terminal and Final Examinations. No library books are issued during vacations.
- Habitual carelessness in handling books of the Library and unruly conduct towards the Library Assistants will render a student liable to suspension from further use of the Library.
Reading maketh a full man. - Lord Bacon.
The Real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking - Chnstopher Marlowe.